We are working with a machinery company who are searching for someone to lead 2 manufacturing locations in the North of Germany. The company work to supply multiple industries with highly complex automated manufacturing equipment. The organization in question have recently made up a number of acquisitions in the market and need someone to drive a recognisable operating model that is in line with the strategy set out by the corporate headquarters. With a direct reporting line to the business unit leader, the position also is part of the European leadership team with an input into all major decisions made within the organization.
Role: Director of Operations
Salary: €150,000 - €200,000 + Additional benefits
Reporting Line: President of the BU
- Manage two production locations in close to Cologne, on with around 150 employees and the other with about 80
- Manage complex engineered assembly projects with an investment value of up to €80 million
- Help to develop and direct a workforce of both salaried workers and external consultants
- Drive Lean Six Sigma Concepts within the organisation
- Previous experience managing at least one production unit
- Experience within a Project based manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience of having managed at least one major transformation of an organization
- Fluent German and English speaking and written
If this is of interest to you, please apply here or reach out to one of the DSJ Global team. Due to the large volume of applications, we are not able to individually reach back out to all applicants.