Director of Operations Opportunity
Our client, an innovative Food & Beverage company, is looking for a Director of Operations to join their growing facility in Colorado. This highly innovative company is looking for an experienced Operations management individual to oversee their facility, production, and manufacturing processes to support the company's growth. If you are an Operations Professional looking for a new role within the Food Production industry, this could be your next step!
The Director of Operations will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing the entire Production, Warehouse, and Maintenance Departments, including developing and implementing new plans, processes, and programs that supports the business's long-term goals and new product plans
- Promoting and inspiring a common vision and goal within all departments to ensure compliance across the board
- Strict adherence to local, state, federal, and company guidelines & regulations
- Providing significant cross-functional leadership to help expansion of supply chain plans
- Leadership over production, safety, quality, and more.
- Managing facility budgets and ensuring expense plans
The Director of Operations should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of Operations Management experience within a food production / food & beverage environment, bakery experience preferred
- Experience with FDA regulations - experienced with Food Quality preferred
- S. required; M.S. preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of direct leadership experience (must have overseen direct reports)
- Annual bonus and ample opportunities for career development
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K Benefits
- 4-day work week!
If you are interested in the Director of Operations role, then please don't hesitate to apply!