This is a hybrid role (50% remote) based in Fort Lauderdale, FL with a leading Food & Bev company who is looking for a new Director of Transportation.
The Director of Transportation is responsible for leading a team, the performance, and daily execution of all logistics functions. The main goal of the role is to maximize productivity, efficiency, increase business development, and cost savings structures.
- Lead the large, private fleet
- Manage international and domestic transportation efforts
- Supervise, develop, and lead the transportation department in the Ft Lauderdale location
- Cross-function responsibilities with other supply chain leaders in the organization
- Meet efficiency, cost, and accuracy targets
- Develop new efficient strategies and systems to optimize and expand business development
- Excellent ability to lead a team
- 5+ years' experience in the Transportation and Logistics field
- BS in business administration, logistics, or supply chain preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to track and report data and KPIs
- Excellent opportunities for growth
- Competitive base salary with performance-based commission
- Excellent benefits and PTO
- Highly rated company culture
If the above sounds like the next exciting step in your career, apply today!