Director of Warehouse Operations
An award-winning Food and Beverage company is seeking an experienced individual to hold responsibility over their multiple warehouses. This is an important position for the organization as they are looking for someone to manage this sector of the business as well as bringing their skills to improve the team. You will be responsible for overseeing a team, developing plans and schedules in order to improve customer service. Your main responsibility is to act as an expert for all operations, serving as the main point of leadership to a team of about 500.
The Director of Warehouse Operations will be responsible for…
- Assisting with the development and implementation of a private label platform supporting retail growth.
- Develop key performance indicators to manage operational performance and to identify areas in need of process improvement.
- Creates production standards for teams, plan headcount needs based on labor cost and budget management.
The Director of Warehouse Operations should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree within supply chain, business, or related field
- APICS CPIM certification or working towards it
- 5+ years experience, with at least 2+ years of management experience
- Multi-site warehouse experience within the Food and Beverage industry.
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in the Director of Warehouse Operations role, then apply today!