A leader in the architectural manufacturing space is looking to bring on a Director of Procurement and Supply Chain Solutions. You will guide a team who is responsible for directing and administering all purchasing, supply chain and logistics by implementing long term strategies for their critical commodities across three different subsidiary companies. You will be in a position to make an impact for day one as you are given the freedom to attack the job the way you see fit. The position also maintains great mobility throughout different subsidiaries of the company as well as competitive market compensation.
- Devise and implement cost saving sourcing strategies
- Develop department vision and effectively implement it across the different functions of the company
- Maintain a fluid supply chain, mitigating any potential supply chain disruptions
- Maintain all global suppliers for commodities
- Vendor contract negotiation
- Responsible for leading and optimizing performance of your team
- 3+ years of experience in purchasing and logistics
- Strategic thinker that is result driven
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues related to purchasing and commercial agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration preferred
- Dallas, Texas
If you are looking to take the next step in your procurement career, look no further.