We're currently working with one of the most exciting companies in the world, who are a constituent of the Global 100. As part of their continued growth and following a major acquisition, they have begun to set up a global SAP "Centre of Excellence" to enhance their world leading Procurement and Finance functions.
As their Director for the SAP Centre of Excellence, you will take ownership for setting up this world class Centre of Excellence, and will be the 'Business Process Owner', taking ownership of the team, global SAP management and transforming the department to be truly "best-in-class".
- You will be responsible for all areas of the global enterprise SAP systems, and their development
- You will be someone who enjoys developing teams and will be able to build a world-class function
- You have deep functional expertise in the development of cross-functional SAP systems and processes
- You will be someone who enjoys striving for world-class standards, and has worked a large global organization before
- You will be someone who enjoys change management and working in an organisation that is going through a major global transformation
- You will enjoy working with stakeholders across different departments and countries, all of these departments are in a state of change
- You have experience leading a team of SAP experts, ideally managing the entire function or a significant team in the SAP development team
- You have experience with change management and building best in class processes and systems
- You are a subject matter expert in delivering strong cross-functional excellence, and can look at the bigger picture in the business
- You ideally have significant experience collaborating with Finance and/or Procurement departments
- You are articulate and can successfully present business cases to C-level executives for one of the largest companies in the world
This opportunity would suit a Director wanting to take a challenging greenfield/transformation opportunity, or a high performing Manager who wants to step up to the next level. Should this opportunity interest you and you wish to find out more, please contact me today via email: