A leading retail automotive company with global coverage is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage the Distribution Center as well as Operations at their Pasco, WA site.
The Distribution Center Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage and assist Advisors/Supervisors in multiple departments.
- Ability to motivate and work in a team environment.
- Ensure that all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are on target for the operation.
- Frequently attend and/or lead pre-shift meetings in different departments to communicate and prioritize assignments, safety issues and extra tasks.
- Mentor, train and develop Advisors for career progression.
- Develop and share best practices across shifts.
- Drive continuous improvement to safety, quality, cost and delivery.
The Distribution Center Operations Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Education: High School diploma or GED. P&L management experience preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years successful experience in a distribution/warehouse experience.
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Understand the demands of a fast paced work environment involving receiving, stocking, inbound, outbound, replenishment, returns/recalls, etc.