DSJ is currently helping one of our long-time clients to secure a new Warehouse Team Leader for their site, just outside of Basel. As one of the giants of the industry, this organization leads many facets of the life science sectors but have been especially focused in developing their clinical research offerings, given the current climate. This position is crucial to that mission, not just through ensuring the smooth operations of the logistics & distribution function, but also as the resident expert, champion and trainer for GDP/GMP driving the quality and improvement of procedures.
- Manage the coordination of all employees and resources to ensure the smooth running of all operational delivery and packaging activities
- Leading the training of GDP/GMP and SOP for the Distribution Shop floor
- Responsibility for ensuring manufacturing can begin on the planned date; guaranteeing the availability and approval of all devices, materials, and documentation
- Ensuring the timely and high quality fulfilment of sales orders
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive the performance, quality and safety across the warehouse
- First point of contact for all escalations and incidents.
- Experienced professional with an extensive background in Distribution/Logistics/Supply Chain
- Fluent German speaker
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP/GxP)
- Strong familiarity with Continuous Improvement/Lean Management/Kaizen would be advantageous
- Ability to effectively train and motivate teams
What the role offers:
- Critical role at the forefront of the clinical research industry
- Part of talented international team with a leading life sciences company
- Fantastic development opportunities and career prospects within a global organization
- Attractive pension scheme
Apply through this page, or contact Chris Williams if you're interested to discuss this position further.