DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading global energy company seeking an experienced EHS Manager! This is a chance to join a continuously growing company. This role is needs a confident EHS Manager who would be responsible for managing the implementation and development of transportation, security, health, and safety programs for the Operations Systems Americas with multi-site duty.
- Develop health, safety, DOT (Transportation) and security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state, federal and corporate requirements. Recommends course of action and develop procedures for compliance with new and revised laws, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for all required reports to regulatory agencies. Maintains all related records and documents.
- Perform Job Hazard Analysis and statistical analysis of all incidents and accidents. Goal is to eliminate ergonomic impacts to workers.
- Manage the overall H&S responsibilities for multiple Energy Systems America operations
- Develop and standardize H&S Policies, procedures, and training focused on behavioral and proactive type programs.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience in light manufacturing, at a minimum
- Experience with 5S/Lean and continuous improvement environments.
- Practical experience with ergonomic activities to reduce worker injuries
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Trainer in General Industry (preferred)