Controls Engineer | Manufacturing
Greater Cleveland, OH
DSJ Global is currently partnered with an exciting Manufacturing company in the Greater Cleveland, OH area. Our client is seeking a Controls Engineer to help and contribute to their team and projects.
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative work environment, the Controls Engineer will have the opportunity to make a direct and lasting impact on the company. The Controls Engineer will be responsible for PLC's, work on electrical systems and configuration of hardware, and troubleshoot issues with customer's systems.
Controls Engineer Responsibilities
- Using PLC's to program from scratch, troubleshoot and maintain their machines
- Drawing schematics and creating layout drawings
- Project Engineering
- Travel to customer sites and assist with the installation and troubleshooting of the equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Electrical and Controls Engineering
- Experienced with PLC's - Allen Bradley, Siemens or B&R
- Experienced with SolidWorks/AutoCAD, control enclosure standards and electrical drawings
- Full benefits and bonus program - Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.