Electrical Design Engineer is needed for a Leading Power Supply Manufacturer
Company Summary: An elite power solutions manufacturer is looking to add a highly technical and innovative Electrical Design Engineer to their dynamic team in New Jersey. This Engineer would play a crucial part in the organization's product designs and long-term strategies.
If you are looking to join an innovative team and make immediate impacts to the organization - this is the role for you!
The Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development and design of applications for power supply products
- Ensure that all standards of the company are met or exceeded across their reliability targets, performance specifications and cost.
- Establish customer requests in order to make suggestions which are both innovative and cost-effective for the application of the company's products.
- Ensure that new products are applicable to regulatory and international safety standards for ITE and medical devices (i.e. EMC, ESD, thermal testing).
- Deliver aiding documentation for design verification, as necessary.
The Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- 3-5 years' minimum experience in electrical engineering background
- Experience with Switched Mode Power Supplies
- Familiarity about PWB design
- Awareness of the ECO (Engineering Change Order) process
Medical, dental and vision health benefits
If you are interested in the Design Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.