Role: Electrical Engineer
Are you a motivated Electrical Engineer with a passion for solving complex electrical engineering problems? Do you work best in a diverse, inclusive environment where collaboration is the key to success? Does being a part of creating and delivering a new product lineup excite you?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! I am seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the built out this Automotive team.
Day to day of the Electrical Engineer
- Creating and implementing new technologies for safety systems or the manufacturer of these systems for trucks, trailer, commercial vehicles, agricultural equipment, buses, emergency vehicles, and off-highway equipment
- Develop root cause verification and data for warranty improvement issues
- Create new procedures, design rules and techniques
- Assess deviations from procedures from experiment information using basic scientific and mathematic methods
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer
- Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience related to the field.
- Experience in the development and design of buck boost circuits and voltage linear
- Experience in LED lighting
If you find yourself interested in the Electrical Engineering role, please do not hesitate to apply now.