Electrical Engineer Needed for Leading Power Company
Greater Warren County, NY
An electrical equipment supplier is looking to add an Electrical Engineer to their growing team. This Induvial contributor would have the opportunity to work closely with senior management.
The Electrical Engineer would be responsible for:
- Provide design submittal drawings in a timely manner that accurately reflect specified designs in a timely manner. Work with the proposal / sales engineer to ensure that the design reflects agreed upon design elements.
- Develop designs that ensure reliability, compliance to industry standards, and conformance to applicable industry standards.
- Assist operations with alternate components designs / suppliers when availability of specified or approved component becomes problematic for reasons such as lead time or availability.
- Stay abreast of the latest component technology, test methods, and applicable industry standards and incorporate into designs as required and advantageous for safety, cost, etc.
- Participate in customer factory acceptance testing as needed or requested.
The Electrical Engineer would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 4 + years' experience in practical design engineering and high voltage testing.
- A strong background in AutoCAD is required
- Contribute to the development of new designs and concepts.
If this sounds like you - apply!