A 300 million dollar Industrial equipment manufacturer, We are looking to add an Engineering Manager, Electrical and Automation to the Product Platforms and Engineering team.
- Coaches, develops, and leads a group of electrical engineers, automation engineers, and application engineers to support the larger engineering team complete design, verification, validation and release to production activities.
- Plays a key role in achieving strategic objectives, developing innovative products focused on shaping the future of industrial mobility. Aids in the development of new core competencies within the engineering department.
- Assures timely completion of Controls and Automation design tasks in support of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), with specific attention to revenue-generating requests.
- 3 - 7 years' experience managing and leading technical staff; engineering manager, supervisor, or other technical team lead.
- Knowledge of programable logic controllers, variable frequency drives, and Industrial Ethernet communication protocols is desirable
- Experience with EPLAN Electric P8, Altium Designer, and Embedded Software development in C.