Job Title: Engineering I-II (Biologics Start up)
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Our biologics start up is dedicated to redefining the standard for drug delivery. We are seeking an Engineer I-II to join our team and contribute to the development of new drug delivery technologies. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and executing batch runs and R&D experiments, as well as physiochemical characterization of microparticles. The candidate should also be able to troubleshoot equipment and be well versed in both upstream and downstream process development.
- Plan and execute batch runs and R&D experiments to optimize our drug delivery technologies
- Conduct physiochemical characterization of microparticles to evaluate their efficacy and safety.
- Troubleshoot equipment and perform routine maintenance as necessary.
- Develop and optimize upstream and downstream process development procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Maintain accurate records of experiments and procedures.
- Stay up to date on industry developments and incorporate new techniques and technologies as appropriate.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in chemical engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in biologics or pharmaceutical process development
- Hands-on experience with equipment such as microfluidizers, spray dryers, and filtration systems
- Knowledge of process characterization and validation
- Experience with statistical analysis and design of experiments (DOE)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and development within our fast-paced start up environment. If you are passionate about drug delivery and want to join a dynamic team at the forefront of biologics innovation.