Title- Engineering Manager
Location-West Sacramento, California
Headquartered in West Sacramento, this company is the world's leading carbon negative materials company. Their mission is to enable the world's transition to sustainable materials. Over the past 10 years, this company has developed a platform for turning the carbon found in non-food biomass into useful materials, while capturing carbon in the process.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for..
- Successfully manage a large team of highly skilled Project Engineers, and multiple Engineering Disciplines
- Hire new team members as needed
- Distribute engineering resources as needed to support the demand of internally managed projects
- Create and maintain the company's project list
- Develop and control the budget for the resources
The Engineering Manager should have the following qualifications..
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10-15 years of relevant management experience
- Experience with engineering documents used in plant design (PFDs, P&IDs, data sheets, etc)
- Manufacturing experience
If this position is of any interest to you, then please do not wait to apply!