A Global Specialist in Energy & Automation Manufacturing is searching to add an Engineering Manager to their team at their Lexington, KY facility. This is a Smart Factory with a Union environment. If you are looking for a chance to learn new skills, take your career to the next level, and establish your mark on the future of this industry this is the role for you!
What will you do?
- Manage all Product & Process techniques (Plant Layout, LADM (Line Architect Design methodology), Ergonomics, etc.).
- Ensure the maintainability of the production tool by implementing the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) process and associated skills.
- Manage continuous improvement concerning line architectures, capacities, capability ,time referential.
- Identify the full potentials for medium- and long-term improvements in all areas using Lean diagnosis approach.
- Define the organization to implement for new project (or increase / decrease volume of production) to optimize DVC & MBC costs
- Guide the choice of designers by providing industrial and logistical requirements
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, business management, supply chain management, or equivalent experience.
- Strong people skills and the desire to grow teamwork and engagement.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing / continuous improvement environment.
- Must possess excellent analytical/problem solving abilities and good communication skills both written and oral.
- Previous leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in the Engineering Manager role, please apply today!