A Leader in High Technology Capital Equipment is looking for an Engineering Manager to join their growing team. This position is responsible for leading the Stratus Engineering Ceramics Division engineering staff to support business objectives and implement improvement strategies for the company. This position includes responsibility of supervising the engineering team as well as hands on engineering tasks.
- Supervise and lead 12 Engineers and Co-Ops
- Define sustaining engineering activities and product road-map needs.
- Develops concept and feasibility hardware designs for quick-cycle testing.
- Develops test plans for production continuous improvement.
- Ensures quality standards are met
- Work alongside manufacturing engineering to troubleshoot fabrication problems
- Develop and manage job performance goals for engineers
- Works with Sr Director to recruit and hire mechanical engineering or related positions
- Responsible for the daily supervision, oversight, and coordination of the efforts within the Stratus Ceramics Divison Business Unit.
- BS, (MS Preferred), in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years related experience in the Semiconductor industry/ capital equipment development
- leadership experience as either a people or project manager
- Expertise in CAD with experience designing parts and assemblies for manufacturing
- Understanding of engineering release & change order and work flow management