Engineering Manager- Piping Design for Global Chemicals Company
- Design Engineer | Manager Level
- Greater Philadelphia Area
This global Chemicals firm needs an experienced design engineer with supervisor and people leadership capabilities to help drive the design team. The company competes on the highest levels in their market and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Design Engineering Manager will be expected to use their design engineering and management skills to help lead and regulate the designs. The role calls for someone with a strong design background in piping and layout. The Design Engineering Manager should be very keen on performance and design quality.
The Design Engineering Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading and Managing Day to Day of Design Team
- Manage Employee Performance and Cost-Savings Initiatives
- Be a Technical Expert and Provide Design Guidance
- Consistently Meet Time-Sensitive Goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 10+ Years in Piping/Plant Layout Design
- 5+ Years in a Management/Supervisory Position
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you feel confident in your Design Engineering Management skills, apply today!