Engineering Project Manager Needed for Established Chemicals Company!
A Global Chemical Company is looking for someone to join their team as an Engineering Project Manager.
The Manager will be creating and Managing Project Plans for both small and large scale projects. This individual will have the opportunity to work independently and make a huge impact within the business.
The Manager will have the following responsibilities:
· Manage Construction and Cost Proposals for the project
· Oversee multiple, simultaneous projects
· Understand Design Requirements and Environmental Requirements
· Heavily work with construction managers, engineers, internal staff, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
· BA/BS in in Industrial, Civil, Mechanical, Architectural Engineering
· 10+ years of experience in Project Management
· Strong communication skills
· Experience working with Building code/ Requirements
· Experience in Petroleum, Chemical, Paper, or Pharma Environment