Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL or Cincinnati, OH
In charge of leading multiple projects related to specific business objectives and goals, the Engineering Project Manager manages the overall coordination of projects from idea through value collection. This role ensures that our projects deliver the business value originally targeted, and are completed within the constraints of scope, quality, schedule, and budget. This position works to build a collaborative environment that supports our company Mission and Vision, applying project management processes, tools, and templates.
What You'll Do
- Planning, integrating, tracking, and leading multiple projects to successful completion.
- Experience working with multiple projects in the $100k - $1MM range (including project scope and budget estimates)
- Working with professionals to develop projects to ensure they are planned and implemented in alignment with the overall program strategy and plan.
- Defining and handling overall project risks
- Preparing project presentations and status reporting to Director-level and VP-level management
- Developing collaborative working relationships with the business
What You'll Need
- Knowledge of distribution or manufacturing business processes and success metrics.
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience in chemical industry.
- Prefer experience / exposure to chemical regulatory operations
- Proven leadership, decision-making, and relationship management skills.
- Strong ability to function at both a strategic and tactical level
- Design work knowledge and experience
- Ability to specify basic components such as pumps, air compressors, valves, etc.
- Familiarity with the following codes and regulations: NFPA, ASME, or API codes and Background with International Fire Code and International Building Code.
- Growth within a global company
- Amazing healthcare and benefits package
- Managing exciting new projects
- Regional travel and an ever-changing day2day schedule
This position can be based in Chicago, Illinois or in Cincinnati, Ohio. Looking for qualified candidates at either location.