Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for creating a safer and healthier workplace? Do you thrive on driving change and ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, and health standards? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We're seeking an exceptional EHS Manager to spearhead the development, implementation, and maintenance of cutting-edge environmental, safety, and health programs for our state-of-the-art facility. As the EHS Manager, you'll be at the forefront of shaping our commitment to safety and sustainability, while fostering relationships across all levels of the organization.
Your Responsibilities include but are limited to:
- The establishment of visionary safety programs that align with our plant's strategic goals.
- The development and implementation of performance objectives for safety programs and the tracking of said program through KPI's.
- Forge strong relationships with employees at both the corporate and plant levels. Your ability to influence change indirectly across departments will be pivotal in enhancing our safety culture.
Create and uphold safety standards, directives, and procedures that align with corporate and regulatory requirements. Your expertise will help us reduce workplace risks and liability.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Environmental Health and Safety.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in leadership roles.