We have a current opportunity for an Equipment Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client is a Semiconductor manufacturing firm.
- Manage and maintain all the manufacturing support equipment, to conduct the necessary preventive, predictive, overhaul maintenance activities
- Drive the troubleshooting of equipment and processes using various analytical tools and technical knowledge
- Work closely with other teammates and conduct trainings to upgrade Technicians' technical skills
- Engage or lead projects to re-new or to re-build machines in-house
- Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering with 5-8 years working experience
- Experience in programming language (e.g., C, C++, PLC, etc.) is preferred
- Experience in machine automation, fabrication or system controls etc. are highly preferred
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.