DSJ Global are excited to be working with a global consumer goods team, based out of their headquarters in Amsterdam. This company is currently hiring for multiple positions, including a European planning team lead!
The team lead position is responsible for working with inventory for global brand sites in Europe, and end to end company values across the network. You will be the main point of contact, to optimize the market supply
The Market planning team is responsible for overall ownership of volume for global shipment, production, and inventory from our Global Brands supply sites in Europe. We are a consistent face to all the markets and drive end-to-end value across the network, and you will be working with a range of customers.
The team is going through a large re-organisation and centralisation, therefore one team lead will focus on demand planning, and the other on central planning.
- Drive and manage S&OP meetings with the team
- Supply chain optimization through driving and creation KPI
- Market Intelligence & Analytics
- Own the supply network data configuration for the assigned market
- World Class Relationships & communications
What You'll Bring
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent Supply Chain / Analytical degree
- 5 years of relevant (end-to-end) planning experience
- You are an experienced user of an ERP and/or planning system
- Strong analytical skills