A globally leading consultancy and technical services company, with over 250,000 employees functioning across the globe is look for a procurement professional to join their team in France. The French Procurement department controls around a €700 million spend annually, meaning this position offers an excellent multicultural environment to develop your career.
- Implement short and medium term purchasing strategies across IT, intellectual services and other indirect commodities
- Lead and contribute to global level initiatives
- Develop relationships with stakeholders whilst bringing value to internal customers; adapting purchasing strategy to changes in the market
- Identify and propose economic levers that will allow cost optimisation
- Leading a team of up to 7 people within the procurement department
- Excellent communication skills, enabling communication with internal and external stakeholders in French and English.
- Professional experience in a strategic purchasing setting, specifically within IT, external resourcing, or intellectual/professional services.
- Experience managing others within a procurement setting
- Competitive salary package
- Development opportunities in a globally growing company, with internal progression encouraged
- The opportunity to develop your career through management, in an excellent global environment