Role: Facilities Electrical Engineer (FEE)
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Facilities Electrical Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Fortune 500 company in the Raleigh, NC area. If you have a passion for working on life-sustaining products for people who deal with a chronic, respiratory, or AIDS/HIV-related illness, then this is the role for you!
As the Facilities Electrical Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensures that facility infrastructure is maintained in robust fashion and the site's capacity and utilization is well understood.
- Specify, design, and facilitate installation of the electrical component of capital, facility and machine improvement projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of commissioning, turnover and closeout activities, including acceptance testing, training, corrective work, etc.
- Ensure that systems and processes are continuously improved by performing routine GEMBAs and process confirmations, performing problem solving and developing standard work.
- Ensures that standards for various systems are maintained.
- Provides guidance and support to contract service providers.
- Makes decisions on field problems based on interpretation of government regulations, industry practices, building codes and design standards.
The Facilities Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of electrical engineering experience
- Experience working with Power Electronics
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems based on a strong understanding of both electrical and controls side of facility systems