Title: Facilities Engineer
Location: Michigan, United States
A world leader in manufacturing and production is looking for YOU to join their team! This company is looking for a Facilities Engineer to join the family-oriented company and oversee the day-to-day task/projects that come up at their site. They have tremendous growth opportunities within the company and culture that celebrates successes and fosters community. In addition to equipment install/upkeep projects, this individual will be responsible for providing support to all aspects of the operation.
The Facilities Engineer will be responsible for…
- Implement and maintain plant equipment, systems, and other fixed assets within the site
- Provide support and assistance to all operational aspects
- Troubleshooting/problem solving for a variety of features, in addition to design and coordination requirements
- Familiar with writing requests for capital expenditure, change requests, scope documents
- Plan and conduct small to medium-sized projects - including project monitoring, project reviews, implementation, validation, and release to production
- Also accountable for excellent customer service to the teams within the company
The Facilities Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- BS in Engineering or equivalent degree required - preference for Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant food & beverage related experience preferred - not required
- Possesses a working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Interacts well with diverse groups within the operation and maintains strong relationships with internal in a collaborative environment
A relocation package is available.