Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Remote with Significant Travel Required
Summary: A leading power generation service company is looking for a Field Engineer to join their Outage Services Division. This individual will be responsible for troubleshooting, installation, and repair of customer equipment. This position requires extensive travel throughout the U.S.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair of customer equipment.
- Preventative maintenance and modifications.
- Managing the entire scope of field service projects.
- Updating administrative responsibilities.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering (Mechanical preferred).
- 5+ years of Field Service experience within the Gas Turbine industry.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing Gas Turbines.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Valid driver's license
If you're interested or excited about this opportunity, please apply below: