Title: Fleet Supervisor
Company Summary: One of the top five Wase Management companies is seeking a driven individual to take on a role as their Fleet Manager. You will play a major part to enable the program and grow within the company. Also, you will be a major part in managing DOTs and related accounts. Do you find yourself looking to make an impact in the end-to-end supply chain industry? If yes, then please reach out to learn more regarding the Fleet Manager position.
The Fleet Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Buying/ Selling trucks as well as the registration. Specifically Managing DOTs and experience with maintenance programs.
- Experience with tracking invoices and experience with capital requests.
- Manage the financial budget as well as deliver annual cost saving initiatives enabling growth.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Transportation, Planning, Finance, Quality, Manufacturing and Safety projects, Productivity, and supply chain efficiency.
- M5, TMT, TRUX program experience prior is highly suggested for the Fleet Manager
The Fleet Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Transportation, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in logistics, supply chain, and transportation focused role.
- Prior experience utilizing M5 (TMT or TRUX if not M5)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication sill (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in the Fleet Supervisor role, then please don't wait to apply.