The role is a Corp FSQ Acquisition Manager. Estimated travel is 75%.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Food Safety & Quality Management system of acquisition and greenfield startup facilities, in collaboration with Michael Foods Corporate and site food safety and quality teams.
- Function as a key member between acquisition sites\co-manufacturers and MFI functional departments such as Food Safety and Quality, Marketing, Research and Development, Procurement and Engineering to address identified risks.
- This position will mentor and coach the acquisition sites and co-manufacturing FSQ groups to promote a culture of excellence to meet and exceed customer and regulatory requirements.
- This position is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Co-Manufacturer Food Safety and Quality Management system to identify and quantify risk in the supply chain, in collaboration with and supporting the Co-Manufacturing food safety and quality teams.
- Proactively and independently recognizing, assessing, and documenting Co-Manufacturer and acquisition facility adherence to company, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert to assist the co-manufacturing and acquisition facilities in building, training and/or implementing programs as identified through observation and risk-based assessments.