Title: Formulation Scientist
Salary: Highly Competitive
Company Overview: Global Food & Beverages company is looking to add to their Pet Care Division. The organization is looking to hire 3 more Formulation Scientists to join a team of 9 scientists.
The Formulation Scientist is responsible for…
- Responsible for the development and deployment of new product recipes for canine and feline dry, wet and care/treat products within North America
- Responsible for supporting maintenance and continuous improvement of recipes for all NA production sites
- Responsible for working strategically and co-functionally to provide formulation and technical support for existing products, lead new product development and raw material development
- Maintain quality design and delivering desired product performance to both the consumer and pet
- Provide close cross-functional partnership with other R&D functions, supply and commercial to enable successful delivery
- Up to 10% travel
The Formulation Scientist should have the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Engineering, Food Science Technology, Animal Nutrition OR Bachelors with 5+ years' experience in R&D related roles.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in research and development and/or technical role in the field of raw materials in a business environment and/or recipe formulation
- Strong knowledge in animal nutrition
- Strong knowledge in feed/pet food formulation and nutritional content of raw materials
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes used to produce feed and pet food ingredients
This firm offers a highly competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in the Formulation Scientist role, then apply today!