FPGA Design Engineer Required for Global Machine Tool Building Company!
- Greater Los Angeles Area
One of the world's largest machine tool builders in Industrial Automation is looking for a FPGA designer engineer to join their rapidly growing team!
This position will help in the maintenance, development, design and testing of electronics for CNC computer control systems.
The FPGA Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare simulations and codes
- Create and implement problem solutions through analysis and proposed solutions
- Improve work flow by recommending and assisting changes in procedures to management
- Create and support diagrams and documentation to support current solutions
- Investigate failures of existing designs and analyze data to suggest implementations for redesigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related experience
- 3 years of work experience, OR MSEE with 2+ years of work experience
- Must be an active FPGA designer
- Knowledge of DAC's, ADC, RAM and DMA architecture
- Familiar with protocols such as I2c, UART's, DMA and PCIE
- Deep knowledge of programming VHDL and FPGA design
- Ability to read and write technical requirements
- Experience with source-control systems
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
If you are interested in this position don't hesitate to apply today!