This position is at a fast-growing CPG company in the Detroit area that is looking for an experienced leader to head their logistics, warehousing, merchandising, and sales. As General Manager, you will be the owner of an entire P&L, drive acquisition and sales, and managing a team of 100+ people.
- Blend industry experiences in warehouse and logistics to localize the companies strategies and goals.
- Lead the execution of their strategy plan to reach the goals
- Hire and coach new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance (through the use of KPIs)
- Improve processes and eliminate inefficiencies with practical and executable solutions that support the company's rapid growth
- Prepare analysis reports regularly for upper management
- Ability to solve complex operational problems
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- 3 years+ proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in managing a team of more than 50 employees
- Health insurance package (including medical, dental, and vision)
- Performance bonus (quarterly payoff)
- Vacation and holiday time off