A major Supply Chain Solutions Provider is searching for an experienced sales professional in Germany (opportunities to work remotely). They are expanding their European network to establish relationships with Key Fashion companies in Germany. Working with a portfolio of Fortune 500 companies, this client is a recognisable name in the industry with 2200 employees and growing.
The Global Account Manager - Fashion will be responsible for...
- Establishing relationships with major and niche fashion retailers in Germany, Europe and Globally
- Ensuring participation of the client in Request for Pricing (RFP) of Sea-freight multiple vendors
- Maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Liaising with international stakeholders
- Growing out the European branch of this multinational company
The Global Account Manager - Fashion should have the following qualifications...
- A strong background in managing key accounts; around 3-10 years of experience
- Experience in account management in a fashion industry - already established relationships with clients is a major benefit
- Great communication skills and sales personality
- Good written and spoken English and German language
This client is currently growing and in a very secure position, back to their sales numbers from 2019 and growing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company on the ground floor in Europe, with excellent flexibility and remote working opportunities.
If you are interested in the Global Account Manager - Fashion role, then please don't wait to apply.