Global Buyer/ Planner - Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC
Our client, a leading biopharmaceuticals organization, is searching for a Global Buyer/Planner working with key supply chain, sales, and marketing members, provide guidance and coordination in key areas of the Supply Planning and Production processes to ensure consistency and high performance regionally.
The Global Buyer/Planner creates and owns material plans in support of production needs. The successful candidate will work with cross functional teams including Project Management, Process Development, Quality, Manufacturing, Logistics and customers to develop and implement robust Supply Chain Management Plans.
The Global Buyer/Planner will be responsible for:
- Managing the demand analysts and drives process improvement initiatives, training, KPI reporting and systems
- Coordinating efforts with Purchasing and/or Quality for resolution of supplier issues
- Driving the product segmentation and alignment with the commercial teams to decide on the right supply chain setup
- Managing the analytics of market dynamics, customer specific POS, new/lost business, constraints and promotional opportunities to enable recommending a demand plan with insights from cross functional teams
- Monitor supply chain key performance indicators, perform root cause analysis, implement action plans and strive for continuous improvement
The Global Buyer/Planner has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
- High level communications skills
- 5+ years' experience in supply chain planning and/or S&OP activities
- 4+ years' experience with ERP systems (SAP highly preferred)