A global leader in the automotive industry is looking for a Global Category lead to join their indirect procurement team in Germany. This company operates globally, offering a dynamic working environment, and a perfect fit for someone looking for a global scope.
With creativity and innovation at their heart, this role would be perfect for an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking individual. This role is open to being sculpted to the right character, so I am keen to speak to those with experience across indirect procurement.
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality
- This role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- Definition, development and maintenance of global group strategy
- Assertive negotiation style, with the ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional group setting
- Several years professional procurement experience in indirect services, including but not limited to - professional services, HR services, marketing, temporary labour, travel/fleet or facility management
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. German is beneficial but not essential
- An 80% remote role, offering the opportunity to travel, with occasional office presence
- The opportunity to develop in a greenfield role, in an international setting
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment