A global market leading heavy industrial company are looking for a global category manager for directs. This position greatly influences the procurement strategies of this global company, reporting to the director of procurement. The candidate should have direct procurement experience with mechanical and electronic commodities.
The Global Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Recognising and executing Cost Savings Programs across Europe
- Negotiating contract management and contractual disruptions with suppliers.
- Creating, developing and implementing strategies.
- Document and maintain information within ERP and other management systems.
- Communicate effectively with internal management and customers regarding managed materials.
The Category Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- Capable of navigating cross-functional communication between departments.
- At least 5 years of experience in procurement
- Fluency with ERP systems, particularly SAP.
- Relocation package available.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Performance-based rewards and bonus structure.
If you this global category manager role is for you, please apply as soon as possible!