Global Procurement Manager - Facility Management and Energy
A leading agricultural company based in Berlin are going through mass growth in Europe. In the last 2 years they have expanded by 250 people across all their business units.
Expanding in procurement has been a high priority for them and they are still hiring for a number of people in categories including facility management and energy.
They are looking for highly driven, motivated candidates who can thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Global procurement Category Manager - Indirect Services
- Will have opportunity to work on a number of project and categories including facility management and energy.
- Work closely with strategic procurement professionals and supporting the Global Strategic function to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and taken account of in the strategy
- Help drive constant improvement across the Global Procurement Functions
- Working in a greenfield department, creating, building and managing the procurement from scratch
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong procurement experience, greater than 3 years in a senior procurement role
- Working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- SRM experience with strategic suppliers
- Good knowledge of purchasing procedures and processes, and solid knowledge of the external trends and best practice
- Ability to develop performance measures for Categories with stakeholders
- Ability to influence peers and indirectly managed teams
- Good communication and presentation competencies
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358