I am working with a leading and multinational Pharmaceutical company going through significant expansion across all departments and are looking to further expand their procurement department in Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland and Ireland. We are currently supporting this organisation in their search for experienced procurement professional to work on strategic category developments.
- Define global category strategy incl. internal stakeholder and supplier strategy
- Supply market research, supplier selection and Strategic Supplier Relationship Management
- Must have a strong understanding of the InVirto & Generics processes and markets
- Design to Cost as part of new product development and launches
- Continuously improve global categories and align global category team
Skills and Experience Required
- 5-10 Years Professional experience in Direct procurement at an international level
- Degree level education, ideally in Engineering, biology, chemistry or related
- Experience working Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology is a must.
- Excellent commercial and outstanding negotiation skills, ability to work independently, excellent communication, good judgement and persuasive power
- Proven track record of having a Strategic mind set
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel up to 20%
What this Job Offers You
- Wide range of training opportunities and development prospects
- Attractive remuneration and additional financial benefits
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute your own idea
- Chance to work in an International and autonomous environment
How to apply
If you are interested in this Global Category Manager - InVirto Medicines & Generics opportunity, please apply directly with an up to date CV.