An internationally leading insurance company is looking to expand their IT procurement team in Germany. This greenfield position has been created to develop the strategic mindset of the existing team. Providing private and corporate clients with a high-level services on a international basis, you will have the opportunity to create and develop a global category strategy. This role is open to being sculpted to the right character, so I am keen to speak to experience across IT procurement.
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality
- This role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- definition, development and maintenance of global group strategy
- Several years professional experience in IT procurement, in software (embedded, cloud), hardware, telecoms, infrastructure, or services.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. German is beneficial but not essential
- Assertive negotiation style, with the ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional group setting
- Hybrid work model, with some office presence preferred
- The opportunity to develop in a greenfield role, in an international setting
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment