- Regionally responsible to track & manage performance of the managed categories, leading cross-functional & cross-regional teams
- Define & develop regional strategies for the managed categories in alignment with the business priorities requirements, working closely with business partners.
- Manage the category landscape to forecast industry trends / dynamics, understand emerging issues and competitive forces through tracking of macro indicators & drivers.
- Drive changes to the category supply chain to take advantage of the dynamics of the industry & market.
- Drive the implementation and realisation of savings, supply efficiency, quality, and process improvements
- Provide direction to regional procurement teams and CoE Program Sourcing Manager to ensure execution & compliance to the defined category strategies
- Analyses and evaluates supplier's proposals, negotiates subcontract terms, price and schedule, additional cost coverage.
- Strong Mechanical engineering/technical background
- 7+ years of experience in procurement for mechanical/ metal parts and components: forging casting, machining and fabrication, Raw materials,
Senior-level experience with a focus in mechanical technologies and Sourcing and Supply chain management of mechanical parts and suppliers
Demonstrated working knowledge in purchasing, production control, inventory management processes and relevant
work experience in procurement.
- Team Leadership experience