A leading multi-national manufacturing company is looking for a new Global Commodity Manager with experience in direct procurement in Liechtenstein. This company manufactures leading-edge tools, technologies and services for the global construction industry as well the energy and manufacturing industries; primarily to end users. They operate over 70 countries and are looking to expand further. This company is driven by core values focused on teamwork, integrity, and dedication. They are committed to the development and growth of their employees and so offer excellent career progression to enthusiastic and passionate professionals.
- Negotiate contracts with commodity suppliers.
- Conduct market research to predict future supply needs
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing suppliers
- Implement strategies to create an efficient procurement process and reduce commodity purchase costs.
- Responsible for developing the global procurement strategy for relevant commodities
Skills and Experience
- Experience in direct procurement
- Technical understanding of metals and machine parts
- Results oriented and able to effectively identify and deal with risk
- Able to bring structure in an highly complex and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Relevant commodity buying experience in the
- Excellent industry experience and exposure to other large companies
- Great career progression opportunities
- Chance to be part of large multi-national industry leader
- Generous salary package
This opportunity is a full-time salaried position and is located in Liechtenstein Pay is competitive but overall dependent on each individual's background and experience.
If you want take advantage of this exciting opportunity then please Apply Now through the DSJ website