I am currently searching for a Global Commodity Manager to join a large mechanical and industrial engineering company that manufacture pipes for the safe transport of liquids and gases, lightweight casting components in vehicles, and high-precision manufacturing technologies. This role is to be based out of Biel, Switzerland.
Tasks of the role:
- Coordination and lead of global commodity
- You will be the 1st contact person in case of escalations for the operative purchasing department
- Supplier selection on a global scale
- Definition and realise commodity specific procurement strategy in coordination with the Head of Global commodity management
- To conduct frame contracts on a global scale
- Industry experience in strategic procurement
- English speaking role. German and Italian are also an advantage
- Strong commercial & Negotiation skills
- Extensive project and product development experience, alongside multi-site management experience
- Strong leadership qualities
If this sounds like something that fits your experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch.