I am currently working with a global electronic company, who are a key player in the automotive market. They are a global company with bases in America, Europe and Asia, with an annual revenue of over 2 billion dollars.
The company are looking for a global category manager for electronics and is based near Stuttgart. The candidate should have electronic procurement experience.
- Create and develop global strategies for specific electronic commodities and report into a procurement director.
- Negotiate contract management and contractual disruptions with suppliers.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and stakeholders.
- Completed relevant degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in procurement.
- Experience in purchasing electronics.
- Fluency with ERP systems, particularly SAP.
- Flexible working.
- Hybrid working available.
- Performance-based rewards and bonus structure.