Exciting opportunity with innovative hidden champion in the electronics industry who are making a strong push for internal development and a future-oriented strategy in their organisation. Quality and leadership are integral parts of their vision as well as their market position. The position offers an attractive mix of strategic and hands-on, production focused scope.
- Strategic and operational responsibility for total quality for the organisation's global operations
- Heading corporate quality team as well as functional leadership of site based aspects
- Planning, implementing and delineating initiatives for a quality-focused culture at all levels
- Further development of Quality Systems, as well as KPI, operational and procedural aspects
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection
- Heading compliance activities for product, process and materials side
- Highest point-of-contact for both customer and supplier management
- Experienced in similar regional or global-level positions
- Intercultural competencies, analytic and solution-oriented approach
- Strong track record of achievements in leadership-based roles
- Experience in industrial environment - automotive, electronics and medical devices attractive
- Certification of quality standards (9001, 16949)
- Fluent German and English, other languages are a plus
If you are interested, apply and we will discuss this and other possible opportunities for you.