Global lead buyer - Hardware
This position will be working for one of the world's biggest Professional Services organisations with over 180,000 employees. The company are currently going through a period of growth & are looking to add a GLB for Hardware to the IT team.
Your main responsibilities of this role will be to drive the implementation of category strategy and define/ execute project strategies. Deal with stakeholders & suppliers and become a valued asset to the business.
This position can be located in UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy & The Netherlands.
As a Global lead buyer your tasks will include:
- Procurement strategy & relationship with leading vendors at a global level
- Manage, consult and build the relationships with the suppliers and stakeholders.
- Negotiation, contracting & maintenance (updates & renewals) of global contracts
- Development of cross country synergies bundling volumes
- Uphold innovation, improvement and a positive influence within the company
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Economics, IT, Procurement, Supply chain or anything similar.
- Purchasing experience of 4+ years.
- Procurement experience in the relevant categories for the role like hardware, IT ...
- Extensive experience influencing and handling stakeholders.
- Very strong knowledge of telecommunications or network technologies alongside contract law.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel and learn and develop yourself