Global Lead Buyer - Telco
This will be working for one of the world's biggest blue chip telecommunication companies. The procurement department works within all categories of IT; Network, Telecom & Hardware. With over 200,000 employees and present in over 120 countries they are continuously growing and expanding their procurement department. You will lead procurement projects at corporate & local level including select suppliers to define and negotiate new strategies to improve the business and help it to develop.
Location: London or Amsterdam - with occasional travel (home office time can be discussed)
- Co-ordination of the renewal of category strategies.
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders incl. target monitoring, business reviews and negotiation road map planning.
- Analysis of market data from different tools and sources.
- Lead demand-based RFPs & RFQs and support countries during implementation phases.
- Manage the countries demands as set out in the Demand PlanTool.
- Hold a University degree or MBA in the area of Procurement, Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Technology or a qualification of the same level.
- Very good knowledge of telecommunication and IT technologies.
- Professional experience in procurement of +3 years minimum.
- Fluency in English