Global Market Leader in Home Installations requires Strong S&OP & Data Analytics Expert
My client, a global market leader in the construction of residential and commercial high-rises and domiciles, is searching for a Global S&OP Process Analyst to step into their corporate HQ and bolster the effectiveness of their growing S&OP function in North Rhineland-Westphalia
Reporting with a solid line to the Head of Global S&OP and a dotted line to the C-Suite of this company, the successful candidate will be entering a corporate environment that still holds close the values of the family-owned heritage that have built it into the market leader that it is today: Integrity, Family and Trust run through the foundations of the company and are reflected in its workforce.
Stepping into the role, you will:
- Be responsible for cross-functional data analytics across S&OP operations and tool usage, ensuring that systems and processes are all efficient and working efficiently.
- Identify areas where optimisation or improvement can take place.
- Produce formal and ad-hoc reports for discussion in meetings of the C-Suite, and attending those meetings, taking part in strategic discussions.
- Manage senior stakeholders from across the world.
The Ideal candidate, therefore, will:
- Have a Bachelors' or preferably a Masters' degree in a relevant subject: Business, Supply Chain or similar.
- Have 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain Analysis, predominantly in S&OP or Demand Planning roles.
- Be numerically outstanding.
- Read, Speak and Write to a level of Business Fluency (B2) in both German and English.
- Spanish would be desirable.
- Have experience managing major stakeholders.
- End User experience in SAP - PP, SAP - DP, SAP IBP will be very desirable.
In return, the successful candidate will:
- Receive a Salary significantly above market average for the region.
- Work in a formative, strategic function.
- Receive a company pension.
- Enjoy very fair hybridised working arrangements.
- And more!
Interested? Click 'Apply Now' on the right, and a consultant will be in contact soon.