Global Sourcing Manager - Capex
A global manufacturing company is looking to add a Global Sourcing Manager to their team of passionate and talented individuals! This role will be focused on Capital Expenditure so the ideal candidate will have a strong CapEx background. This company has a global footprint and the role has not only tremendous opportunity for growth within the company, but flexible working structure and excellent compensation & benefits.
- The Global Sourcing Manager will be focused on leading the capital equipment category. this entails managing complex, cross-functional procurement activities in capital projects.
- You will define procurement responsibilities and ensure best practices are applied.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Ensure cost-effective purchasing and lead continuous improvement activities.
- Responsibility for supplier relationship management.
- 10+ years of experience doing procurement for capital projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, or related field.
- Experience in capital procurement for plant infrastructure is preferred.
- Strong negotiations skills and a background managing contracts.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Willing to travel globally up to 50%.