Global Supply Chain Manager, Performance Excellence
- Location: Greater Rocky Mount Area, NC
Our client, a leading renewables and energy organization, is looking for a Global Supply Chain Manager, Performance Excellence that will be responsible for ensuring that the project supply chain requirements are delivered to meet all project objectives.
The successful candidate will partner with company leaders to define and execute significantly influential initiatives across the organization's global teams and suppliers, simplifying the process landscape and upgrading the ability of all processes to deliver on time, on budget, and with essential quality.
The Global Supply Chain Manager, Performance Excellence will:
- Develop organic talent through formal training and guidance that will expand problem solving and lean leadership capabilities
- Directs and oversees processes and approaches, working with long-term perspective to address complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company
- Prepare and lead the Site S&OP; including consolidating reports and escalations for the global and regional review
- Capture, analyze, anticipate, communicate, and lead resolution of issues that potentially impact customers, costs, production or purchasing at site level for middle to long term horizon
- Serve as subject matter expert of advanced data/statistical tools for the organization and introduce relevant tools for analysis, creating a disciplined data driven company
The ideal Global Supply Chain Manager, Performance Excellence has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree Preferred)
- 10+ Years of Supply Chain Experience
- Strong Background in supply chain and operation excellence methodology
- Expertise with Using Enterprise Reporting Solutions